I am so glad you’re here!
My name is Jordan. Let me tell you a little bit about myself:
- I get married this October (WHAT so soon wow) to my amazing fiance
- I have been taking photos for the past 4 years and have been serious about photography the past 2.
- My day job is as a Youth Director at the YMCA and I love it! (YES you can have two passions!!)
- I was born and grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina and honestly love it here
- I have a goal to visit all 50 states.. I’m not close yet but slowly making my way there
- I have a shepherd mix pup named Jackson and a beagle named Buckeye and they are the loves of my life
- I ride horses
- I LOVE to laugh and could really describe my life in all memes from the Office and Parks and Rec
- I am a huge Potter head (I’m a Hufflepuff! Not everyone’s favorite house but I have accepted who I am and if you judge me I’ll curse you with my wand that I bought at Harry Potter world!!!)
- Chocolate. That is all.
What am I looking for in a client?
It is just as important for clients to find their photographer fit as photographers to find their best client fit! I am looking for couples that:
Have a vision but don’t want to copy others work. I am not the kind of photographer to just spend the whole session replicating Pinterest photos. I would much rather find out who you are and work on capturing your relationship in it’s pure form!
Are flexible! Things change. It might pour down rain on your session day and I am looking for couples that might be like “screw it let’s do a session in the pouring rain!!” (Obviously we will not be doing shoots in thunder and lightning but you get what I mean)
Communicate and are open with me! I want REAL you. I never want anyone to pretend to be someone else. You are you and you are amazing so tell me all about you so I know!! The more I know about you, the better feel I can get for your relationships and personality and the better I can serve you during your session. Please be authentically YOU.
Are in LOVE. Couples that are real and acknowledge that things aren’t always perfect and they are still head over heels in love with each other. They sneak weird faces or say goofy things or get all snuggled up and steamy together during the session. We will work together help me understand what kind of relationship you have so that if you guys are romantic and calm, I can make sure not to have you running around the whole session and can tailor my ideas to what makes you happy!
Are SO excited! It is 100% okay if you are not comfortable in front of the camera (most couples are not..including me and my fiance lol) and it is MY job to get you feeling comfortable but I do need you to be excited and open to letting me capture your love story. I also need you to be open to my silly or out there prompts that I might throw out during your session.